TrueORF cDNA clones are tagged ORF clones in mammalian expression vectors
Need>10 cloned? Request a Quote
The same ORF inserts are available in 4 different expression vectors
|Fusion Tag||C-terminal Myc-DDK||C-terminal tGFP||C-terminal Myc-DDK||C-terminal mGFP|
|Ideal For||Detection and pufirication of over-expressed protein||Tracking the over-expressed protein in tranfected cells||In hard-to-transfect cells: Detection and purification of over-expressed protein||Tracking the over-expressed protein in tranfected cells|
Technical features of TrueORF:
- The CMV promoter and a Kozak consensus sequence drive protein expression in mammalian cells.
- The C-terminus of the ORF is tagged with Myc/DDK* or tGFP.
- Ten (10) ug of purified plasmid is provided for immediate transfection and expression experiments.
- The upstream T7 promoter allows protein expression in cell-free system.
- Engineered as the entry vector for the OriGene PrecisionShuttle system.
Each TrueORF Clone is provided with a pair of sequencing primers:
|Primer name||Primer sequence (for sequencing)|
|VP1.5 (forward)||5' GGACTTTCCAAAATGTCG 3'|
|XL39 (reverse)||5' ATTAGGACAAGGCTGGTGGG 3'|
* Peptide sequence of the DDK-tag (Flag®): N-DYKDDDDK-C Flag® is a registered trademark of Sigma-Aldrich