Gene expression profiling for cancer pathways
Oncology-focused qSTAR qPCR primer panels are designed to detect pathway-specific genes in a variety of cancer types. Our broad range of coverage in cancer-focused pathways allows researchers to evaluate gene expression data in a single SYBR Green-based real-time qPCR experiment. The primers are meticulously designed and validated using OriGene's proprietary primer design algorithm developed from > 10,000 qPCR experiments.
- Spanning exon junctions to avoid genomic DNA amplification
- Uniform Tm for multi-target detection in a single run
- Validated and guaranteed to provide reliable data using internal controls
- Measure gene expression levels in multiple stages of cancers
- Gene expression profiling in key regulatory pathways
qSTAR qPCR Primer Panels
- ABI Prism 7000, 7700, 7300, 7500, and 9500 (except fast block formats)
- BioRad iCycler and MyiQ
- Stratagene MX4000, MX3000p, and MX3005p
If your thermocycler is not listed, please contact Technical Support for our customized plating service.